Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SD Card images suspended

SD card image has now been reinstated and is hosted through mega.co.nz, I'm still not sure what the daily/monthly bandwidth limitations of this new site are (can't find info for the free account) but hopefully it won't get blocked. View the SD Card image post here.

I received an email from Dropbox today telling me that all of my public links were suspended so in light of this I can't host the SD card images there. Since I depend on sharing other files with clients via dropbox I can't risk having my public links blocked again. I'm going to try and figure out a way to host them somewhere though or failing that start a torrent file.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause anyone, worst case you just have to follow the manual instructions which is actually better since you'll learn more :)

Work is still crazy and with the holiday season I don't have really any free time to dedicate to this so don't expect much until the new year.

Thanks,

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you could upload the images to mega.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply, I am looking into this and will hopefully have it up somewhere in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete